Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Like Page Ads ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Forum public -> Discothèque (carré VIP)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaezakar

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Page Ads Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Page Ads
> DOWNLOAD

Keep good work continue. Reply shay says May 21, 2017 at 8:59 am To where facebook sent people after they hit the like button? Reply Akaki says May 23, 2017 at 11:34 pm Hello, Thanks for the value you are adding to the Facebook advertisers community. Hit Continue to set up your campaign. I recommend that you check out this article: Reply Emman says May 25, 2017 at 9:57 am why do you no longer have the Page tab for campaigns? Reply Karola Karlson says May 26, 2017 at 1:53 am Hi Emman, I just checked and the Pages tab is still there in AdEspresso. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Reply David says November 14, 2017 at 7:33 pm If I want to take advantage of Facebooks audience insights, would an ad campaign for Likes be the right choice? Id like to get enough user data so that Facebook can tell me about my audience. Steve and his team have enabled us to handle the PPC needs of over 200 franchises on a daily basis, building scalable high performing campaigns and having fun while we do it! Marie Fitzgibbon Manager PPC Programs O2E Brands Our experience working with JumpFly has been incredible. Page not found Our most powerful instruments failed to locate that page . I personally would recommend that you target a Custom audience as these are the people who have already engaged with your brand. Naturally, the CTA should be to Like your page. .. Theyve been able to scale results and lower our cost-per-acquisition. Cost per 1K impressions Facebook Like campaigns bidding is usually based on the cost per thousand impressions. Read more:The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Custom Audiences Recommended: Free WordPress Facebook Pixel Plug-In If you havent yet installed the Facebook Pixel or do not want to create a Custom Audience at the moment, you can also target people based on: Location Age Gender Interests Relationship status Purchase behaviors Education level Read more:Reach Your 100% Perfect Audience With Facebook Behavioral Targeting Avoid targeting people who have no interest in your product or service. Reply Navya says September 26, 2017 at 1:49 am Nice information& detailed tutorial& Reply Rajaram Kumar says October 4, 2017 at 2:48 am Really a valuable blog. Create your first campaign now, and see allthose new Facebook likes coming in! Do you have any questions about running a Facebook Like campaign? If so, leave a comment below or tweet to us AdEspresso and well answer them for you! Shares Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest You may also like reading: Google AdWords vs. Karola Karlson says June 8, 2017 at 2:26 am Could you please write to AdEspressos support team, so that they can look into your problem? Thanks! Reply Elizabeth Swail says June 22, 2017 at 9:42 am I also do not have the Page Tab in my view. The two most commonly used audience types are Custom Audiences and interest-based audiences. .. Boost your social IQ with our Starter plan for only $3 per month * Smart content gets results * Billed annually No thanks, I'll keep on doing what I'm doing . However, checking the new followers acquired during the campaign period can be a pretty good indicator in itself. Any Suggestions? Thank You In Advance Reply Karola Karlson says May 25, 2017 at 12:22 am Hi Akaki! Thank you for your kind words. By keeping your eye on the three Facebook Ads metrics, youll able to pause under-performing ad campaigns and increase the budgets of the ones that are generating many Likes for your Facebook Page. I recently purchased Ad Espresso so that I could specifically run a like campaign. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. by everyone.Since 2008, JumpFly has been ranked #1 PPC Management Company in America by TopSEOs, and other independent ranking firms. If its started to increase at a fast rate, it might indicate that people have seen your ads too many times or arent interested in your offer. Join our Community of 165,000+ Social Marketers Sign Up Risk Free Features Pricing Testimonials About Us Blog Support Support User Guide Media Kit Privacy Policy Terms of Service Cancel Plan Log In 2011-2018 Post Planner, Inc. I am targeting custom audience/ people who engaged with my posts. The other part of the road is still ahead youll need to review and optimize your Facebook Like campaign for higher results. Number of Likes Another obvious metric to keep your eye on is the number of likes that the campaign is generating for your Facebook Page. Narrow down your Facebook Like campaign audience to reach only the people who could potentially like your Facebook Page. Having thousands of Facebook likes builds more trust and people will be more interested in your brand. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search 5a02188284
youtube facebook fake likeshow to hack a private facebook timelinefacebook katana javafriendcaster pro for facebook v5.1.2 apkhow to download facebook paper outside usfacebook app android lfacebook for samsung galaxy free downloadfacebook for 6500 slidedownload facebook chat apps for nokia 2690forgot my password facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Forum public -> Discothèque (carré VIP) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006